Oregon Business is the only business magazine in Oregon with a statewide reach and dedication. Our readership includes 30,000 top-level business executives, nonprofit leaders and policy makers, representing the highest level of decision-making.
The magazine's investment in high-caliber, in-depth coverage means that readers don't just scan the headlines — they have a relationship with the magazine, spending an average of 41 minutes with each issue.
Oregon Business was founded in 1981. The magazine reaches business, political and civic leaders across the state. It reports on a wide range of big-tent business topics.
In addition to substantive analysis of statewide business issues and compelling features, the magazine each month looks for stories in these departments:
- Regional Reports: focuses on a specific city's or region's business issues
- Industry Updates: inside the challenges and growth of specific sectors
- Launch: profile of a start-up company
- Input: a survey of what OB readers think about current topics.
- Next: innovations from every sector
- Tactics: interviews with CEOs about what it takes to thrive and survive
- Powerlist: our ranking of the top companies in dozens of fields
For advertisers, when your message needs to reach the largest possible business audience, there is only one choice: Oregon Business, the magazine of choice for Oregon's top executives.
For inclusion in our online Sponsored Sections for events, press releases, and more, please contact the Advertising Director about sponsorship opportunities.